Farm Safier No. 62
0 m² - Erongo
Farm Safier No.62 portion 1 of the Farm Stinkbank No.62 Erongo Region in the Swakopmund District, in Registration Division “G” consisting of 7 495,5631 Hectares. Situated 100km from Swakopmund and 260km from Windhoek within view of the famous Spitzkoppe.
This is a very scenic farm situated next to the Khan River. The landscape consists of level grass/bush plains, dry riverbeds with medium to large mountain ranges. The soil type consists of a mixture of granite stone and river sand. The farm is situated in a semi-arid region with summer rainfall. Carrying capacity is listed as 1:30Ha for small stock and 1:80 for large stock units.
Farm registered in a CC
Permanent structures consist of the following:
- One very large main dwelling
- Entertainment area with Lapa, swimming pool, bar area and veranda with carports.
- One guest dwelling with two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, laundry and two bathrooms.
- Two guest flats with open plan kitchen/dining room, bathroom and bedroom each.
- One guest room with a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Workers dwelling of good quality.
- Camping area with ablutions next to Khan River.
- One Large shed.
For enquiries please contact
Alex McDonald +264 81 128 6821
Christo Brisley +264 81 122 0691